Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Falling Leaves Necklace

I hope that you had a good Easter.  

Over Easter, I pulled out the resin and made a few more of the resin fragments.  This time I used skeleton leaves rather than paper.  I made quite a few (I think I'm getting a bit obsessed!).  I've paired these with some Czech glass and peanut beads.  I like how this came out, super-light but with impact.  


Over Easter, I also spent a lot of time looking at the first reveal of Bead Soup.  I definitely recommend having a look, there is some lovely work out there.  There are so many of us participating that Lori has split us up into three groups.  I'm in the third reveal, please come back and see what I've made out of my soup ingredients on the 20th April*.

*Please note: my reveal date for Bead Soup has been postponed slightly (it was the 13th and is now the 20th).  Poor Lori, who organises Bead Soup, hasn't been well recently and needs a bit of extra time to deal with the mammoth task of organising the Bead Soup Blog Party.  Get well soon Lori!

No comments:

Post a Comment